Tin Cottage Journal

Tin Cottage Journal

Monday, August 15, 2011

You may not be aware that I have multiple personalities!  I also write as "Fairelight Silverwings," primarily in the area of spiritual guidance and dream interpretation.  "Fairelight" reaches out to people who are interested in spiritual things but do not necessarily know where to find God in all the spiritual chaos in our society.  She is also available to anyone who needs what she has to offer, but don't expect her to sound "churchy" most of the time.

Anyway, if you want to keep up with what I'm posting, be sure to add subscribe to updates from "Fairelight" as well.  Fairelight Silverwings' Journal of Dreams & Ancient Wisdom.

I have "monetized" the Fairelight blog by allowing Google to put ads on the page.  I'm very new at this and not yet sure how to totally control what type of ads appear.  I'm noticing some ads I do not want, and hope to work the kinks out of it soon.  Please be patient with me.